Employee networks bring people together with a shared common identity or interest. These networks can become strong influencers in changing the culture of an organisation.
The judges will be looking for:
- Evidence on any collaboration the network has made to extend the reach.
- Evidence of how the network has made an impact on equality, diversity and inclusion in the business.
- Evidence of how the senior leadership supported the employee network.
- Evidence of how other employee networks are supported
- Demonstrable record on what the employee network has been doing on mental health.
- Award is open to employee networks which are formally recognised by the organisation and which have a core committee to govern operations.