Sponsored by: Rolls-Royce
We are always learning new skills. Some skills mastered earlier on in life can set you up to be even more successful. Running an engineering society takes dedication and commitment on top of studying. Student societies play an important part in shaping the soft-skills development of those involved in its function.
This award recognises an engineering society which has achieved something exceptional, having had an impact beyond its members and created a lasting effect.
- FEM Eng, University of Glasgow
- Handprints e-NABLE, University of Glasgow
- Solar Decathlon Society-Team ESTEEM, Heriot-Watt University
- Warwick Engineering Society, University of Warwick
- Watt Women in STEM Society, Heriot-Watt University