Sponsored by: The Institution of Engineering and Technology
Studying for an engineering degree is a full-time commitment. Diversity is the key to life keeping a positive balance between working hard and maintaining one’s wellbeing. A portion of what spare time we have can be used for helping others.
This award will commend an inspirational student currently studying for their engineering degree who has not yet graduated, who promotes studying engineering to others and is passionate about creating an inclusive industry.
- Craig Orrock, Heriot-Watt University
- Georgina Wilson-Cousins, Brunel University
- Hannah Gibson, University of Glasgow
- Jennifer Glover, Loughborough University
- Sonali Patel, University of Warwick