Inclusion is widely recognised as the mind-set needed to increase attraction and retention within engineering. Accessing some communities is easier than others and understanding the hidden identities of who you attract is difficult.
The judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of how the organisations’ efforts tie back to business key performance indicators.
- Evidence of an inclusion programme which has gone truly intersectional.
- Evidence of action plan to ensure diversity efforts are focused on a wide array of strands as possible.
- Evidence of what commitments have been set from the top, and across which aspects of diversity.
- Demonstrable record on what the organisation has been doing on mental health.
- Award is open to individual organisations as well as cross-organisation collaborations.