Best Engineering Society of the Year 2020 Sponsored by: Available We are always learning new skills. Some skills mastered earlier on in life can set you up to be even more successful. Running an engineering society takes dedication and commitment on top of studying. Student societies play an important part in shaping the soft-skills development…
The Engineering Talent Awards 2020 are now open for entry.
How to enter
- Against each category you will find the relevant nominee application form to download, complete and return.
- The closing date for submissions is Friday 17th January 2020 at 17:00.
- The judging date for shortlisted individual categories is 21st February in London. Venue and time to be confirmed.
- Judging criteria – Before completing a nomination please refer to the judging criteria to support the entry. [PDF download of judging criteria]
- Frequently asked questions – We’ve developed some frequently asked questions to support your submission. [PDF download of frequently asked questions]