Best Engineering Society of the Year 2020 Sponsored by: Available The shortlist for 2020 is: Engineers Without Borders, University College London Handprints e-NABLE Scotland, University of Glasgow Warwick Women’s Engineering Society, Warwick University The winner will announced at a gala awards dinner on 23rd April 2020 in London along with the Overall Excellence in Engineering…
The Engineering Talent Awards 2020 are now open for entry.
How to enter
- Against each category you will find the relevant nominee application form to download, complete and return.
- The closing date for submissions is Friday 17th January 2020 at 17:00.
- The judging date for shortlisted individual categories is 21st February in London. Venue and time to be confirmed.
- Judging criteria – Before completing a nomination please refer to the judging criteria to support the entry. [PDF download of judging criteria]
- Frequently asked questions – We’ve developed some frequently asked questions to support your submission. [PDF download of frequently asked questions]